Visit my fashion/lifestyle blog at

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My words fell into the road..

..and I could not collect them.


Again, again and again, again I'm starting to blog. Why? I have no idea.. or I mean ideas I do have, but it's hard for me to always tell where they are coming from.


I always think that people let go oppurtunities because they over-think whats right or wrong. I mean, its very true. For example, haven't you ever let go of thinking and gone with the flow and in the end thought - man, that couldnt have felt more right and the only way it happened was because you, for once, didn't think ahead. People are crazy, mad and fucked up and I love them for this. It just turns me off when people feel good, but think they shouldn't. If it felt good, it must be right and why should you stop doing it. Go for it!
Why be embarrassed about pleasure and laughter? Why be ashamed of letting go? You need to be out of control. If you feel good about the sin, then is it a sin?


A person once told me that the worst thing a person can say to you is "I know you". And when you think about it, it is an offence. Saying this to a person is like stripping them naked of all the chances of ever surprising you or even themselves. People don't know you, and I can say that sometimes I think I don't even know myself aswell. I mean I do things, that I once say I would never do..


"You are so predictable" is a saying that I use to agitate my friends doing otherwise and being spontaneus. I know it works for me.. it turns me mad and makes me prove them wrong.



It's boring when people do 'right' things all the time, it takes away all the excitement and mystery. People like this bored me then and now they just bore me some more.




Gowiththeflow trips, unorganized nights, surprising relationships, spontaneous sex, unpredictable friends, random people, random randoms - all EXCITING.



P.S this doesn't cover killing, using others, stealing and other such crimes, because that is sick. You shouldnt ever feel right when doing this and thus it cant be right.





TAPA RUTIIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment